Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 8: Happy Easter & Cluster Feeding

Easter this year started as a wet morning.  We were supposed to go to Joe's parents house for Easter dinner.  We found this adorable pink premee outfit for her Easter visit and she looked sooooo cute in it!!!

It was kind of nice to get out of the house.  It was my first time to use a diper bag, so I was hoping I didn't forget anything important!  I put 2 bottles just in case she gets hungry....

Speaking of hungry......we think that she is going through the famous cluster feeding stage.  She used to eat every 2 hours, but she got really fussy and wants to eat more as soon as we fed her.  This threw us off because we didn't want to overfeed her.  I was reading the baby book and they suggested to feed her whenever she wants, so that's what we are doing.  Oh, my milk production has increase!!!!  I don't know if it's the herb or my body trying to adjust to the baby's demand, but I am so happy that I am getting more milk now.  I am not sure if my boobs can keep up with the cluster feeding demand, but I am taking the herb and drinking tea all the time.  I am also pumping more, so I hope all of my effort helps in the end!

Other thing we are a bit worried about....she pees pretty much everytime when we change her diaper, but no poop.  I googled this and looks like some babies can go for a long time without pooping (The one girl said her baby didn't poo for 14 days!!)  We have a pedi appointment on Tuesday, so we will bring this up to the physician.   

Oh, by the way, Haley started smiling!!!!!  It's not intentional but she does give me a smily face sometimes and it just puts me a big smile on me.  She changes so much rapidly and I am certainly amused by all the changes :)

Happy Easter!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment