Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 6: Miracle Herb - Fenugreek

The lactation consultant told me about this herb which can help produce more breast milk yesterday.  I forgot to write down the name of it, but she said I can get it at GMC vitamin store.

I remembered that my friend was talking about this herb because she was having an issue with producing enough milk.  She said the herb made her smell like maple syrup.  I haven't talked to her since she came to the hospital, so I called and told her all the crazy past few days.  I asked her about the herb and she said "It's called Fenugreek and you have to take 12 capsules a day.  Also, you have to drink this herb tea 3-5 times a day on the top of the capsules."  She stopped by in the afternoon and gave me all the left over from her try.  It was so nice to see her, husband & their 6 months old baby.  Their baby has grown so much and I cannot wait for our babies to play together!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment