Thursday, May 16, 2013

7 Weeks Old

Monrining routine is getting better.  I try to prepare as much as possible at night. 

She is sleeping through the night!!!!  Well, she usually clusterfeed.  Someday, she sleeps through from 10pm till 5am!!  I am little bit worried about her less feeding amount, but she looks healthy to me.

Pumping.....I feel like a cow.  I am trying to pump as often as possible at work.  I try every 2.5 - 3 at work b/c it can be difficult to do frequently at home, esp. at night.  It's great that Hay is sleeping better now, but I have to make myself wake up to pump in the middle of night to keep my milk production.  It's not easy and I am sleepy, but watching 90210 on Netflix surely helps! I don't get plugged ducts too often like I used to.  I am not sure if Lecithin is working or the frequency of pumping, but I take it!  

Our deck is done!!!  Love it love it!!!  It's so peaceful there and I cannot wait to hang out with Hayboo and animals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment