Thursday, May 16, 2013

6 Weeks Old

The time has come.....I went back to work :(
It's so true that time goes by so fast.  I cannot believe it.

I was planning on working from home 2 days a week.....miserably FAIED!  I couldn't do it.  I had my laptop on the kitchen counter and working.  At the same time, I was kicking the bouncer to calm Hayboo.  It was so exhausting.  It wasn't fair for me and it wasn't fair for her.  I was trying to make her sleep all the time when she should get some fun time with me.  I've decided that she goes to daycare 5days a week...

To be honest, I feel alive going back to work.  Yes, I do miss her, but it's nice to just jump into a car and turn up the music.  Hay was so tired the first day back from daycare.  There are 9 babies and a lot of toys, so I am sure she gets so stimulated! 

Getting ready in the morning is hectic!  I don't know when she would wake up and due to lack of sleep, I am tired at work.  However, it's nice to make money. 

I check her all the time online.  I can usually tell which one is Hay b/c of her hair :)

She likes one of the swings daycare has.  The one swings first, so we got a similar one and it has been working!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment