Thursday, June 27, 2013

3 Months Old: 3 Months Milestone

Gah, it's been weeks since I wrote the last post! I wrote a new post every week when I was pregnant, but man, my life is busy now!! 

I cannot believe Hayboo turned 3 months!  3 months is a big milestone and I cannot believe how fast time is going by.  She is so much more alert.  I am taking bunch of pictures of her with my iPhone.  I look at them at work sometimes and they make me smile :) 

Here are some of the recent pictures:




Hightlights of her 3 months:
- She smiles a lot but she started laughing!  It's so funny when she does that.
- She started trying to roll over.  She still doesn't being on her tummy too long, but she can lay on her side now.  She gets really frustrated though. 
- Her arm and hand coordination are better.  She is getting better at reaching an object and grabbing. 
- Less BM.  She doesn't have BM all day sometimes, but I know it's normal.  She is gassy sometimes and she hates it!
- She is talkative more!  She coos and talks.  I can tell she is trying to tell me something :)
- Sleeping routine has been established.  We swaddle her and she gets a final feed around 9-9:30, so she is asleep by 10 usually.  She usually sleeps through until 4,5 or 6 am. 

I was struggling a lot to balance my work and baby in the past week, but I found a way to make it more balance and it became a reality.  My company approved my request to work for 4 days a week instead of 5 days, yay!!!  I will be working from Monday through Thursday and I am off on Friday.  I am soooo happy that I can spend the entire day with my baby girl!  My mission is to talk as much as Japanese to her.  I learned that now is the time to start a billingual education and I must speak Japanese to her all the time.  This will be a challenge as my hubby only speaks English, but it's my goal to have her talk to me in Japanese once she gets older.         

BF
I have to say I am proud of myself (and my precious boobs) to be able to give her BM for 3 months!  BF has been such a tough journey, but I made it till 3 months!  I feel like a full time cow and I do respect cows more than ever!!!!  My milk production has been increased after I took Raglan for 3 weeks.  I produce about 30 oz a day with 7 pump sessions usually (Weekday schedule - 8:30am, 11:30am, 2:30pm, 4:30pm, 8:00pm, 11:00pm & 4:30am).  It drove me insane when I tried to pump every 3 hours throughout the night after I returned to work, but I am doing better that I pump at 4:30am only.  I have decent freezer stash to feed her after I am done with BF.  3 more month to go!  

No comments:

Post a Comment