Tuesday, June 4, 2013

10 Weeks Old

Photoshoot

She had a newborn photo session @ the hospital and the photo company wanted to come to our house for a follow-up shoot.  I didn't expect much and one 8x8 photo was free, so I said yes.  The photographer was nice and he knew how to make a baby laugh and look at camera.  It was nice and convenient for him to come to our house and setup the studio.  I wasn't interested in getting actual photos, but I wanted their digital images.  I had an on-line meeting with an editor followig week and he showed me edited photos as well as collages.  The price for the digital copies weren't cheap....around $300, but I was sold after I saw this photo!!!  His photo style was more traditional and I prefere Kacy's contemporary style, but I couldn't resist not to get this collage.  She is daaaaarrrn cute!!!


Baptism

It's finally booked for 7/27th!!!  She will be 4 months, so she should be a lot more manageable.  The baptism will be after the 4:30 mass, so we will probably attend the mass and then baptism.  The date and time should work out great because it's Saturday and we can have people over to our house for a grill out afterwords :)

Haley's Obsession

She is in love with the bird which hangs down from the car seat!  She used to just stare at it, but she started smiling at it and trying to grab it. For some reason, she likes to look at her right side.  I just bought a new pink hanging toy and hang on the left, but she doesn't even look at it, boo!

Mama's Milk Supply

Not too happy.....I have been recording all my session and reading daily milk production stats, but it's clearly going down :(  I am drinking fenugreek tea, non-alcoholic beer, cookies, etc, but I don't see an improvement, so I called my OB for a prescription.  I started taking a milk booster called Reglan so I hope it helps!!!  I am thinking to supplement some of sessions with formula so that I can freeze my milk for the later use.  BF has been a roller coaster....as soon as I start getting comfortable with pumping, I run into a wall :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment