Tuesday, July 9, 2013

3 Month 2nd Week: Feeling Trapped :(

Me

I am not sure what is going on, but lately, I feel like I am trapped.  I hurry to get out of work and pick my baby up and go home but there are limited things I can do with her....I can play with her or take her in a stroller and walk around the neighborhood.  That is becoming every day routine, but I wish I could go take a yoga class, go riding a bike or meeting friend's for a happy hour.  A lot of things are so limited and I know why, but I am having a hard time adjusting from care-free life to this.  I feel awful to feel this way because having a baby was my dream.   

I cannot go far away too long because I need to pump.  It's a lovely night and will be nice to hang out on a deck, but I cannot enjoy my favorite drink wine because it goes through breast milk.  I need to go to bed early because I have to get up at 4:00 am to pump.  Pumping....pumping....pumping...  It crosses my mind what if I stop pumping now?  I've done this for 3 months and she is darn healthy, so she will do ok with formula only.  Will I regret if I go ahead and stop it now for my own selfish reason?! 

I think I am still going through a baby blue this week :( :( :(

Baby

She cracks me up with her latest laughing / talking voice!!  I don't know where she learned, but she laughs with high voice and she sounds like a Gremlin!!  Is she trying to speak to us?  Is this a normal milestone?? It's just fascinating what she is doing because we didn't teach her that!   

My Baby is a Monster!

No comments:

Post a Comment